Meredith had her soccer party yesterday at the park. It was windy! Very, very windy. And the wind was quite chilly. I didn't even take any pictures because I decided to play instead. Sorry, but too bad. Hayden requested to watch over Philip and he took him down every slide in the playground. Meredith hung out with her friends on the swings so Steffi and I climbed and slided and ran around. I did not let her go in the sand pit because...well, because our washer is broken and I don't know when it will be fixed and she may have to wear those pants again before I get to Mom's to use her washer.
We had a good time. We got cupcakes and CapriSun drinks. It would have been a better time if it hadn't been so windy that I decided we were leaving soon after the party ended. Meredith got a medal that says "Avalanche 2008" and she is happy about that. Her coach will be coaching again in the spring so we'll see about that. I was kind of thinking about putting her in t-ball instead though. I don't want to just limit her to 1 sport after all. I mean, who knows, she might be a home-run queen instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment