Here's a picture of my next soccer star. I think she'll be old enough to play next year. Look at all those bruises on her shins! I may need to get her the shin guards for everyday play!Monday, October 06, 2008
Soccer Game #5
Our girls got creamed this week! Oh, my. The other team got 4 goals and we almost got 4 goals. We scored none but the ball just skimmed by the net 4 times. Oh, well. No one tells our girls the score anyway. They just know they played hard and ran all over the place and they did a good job. And, in Kindergarten, that's all you need to know.
My Little Meredith was being kind of ditzy this game. She hardly ever tried to kick the ball. But, the coach said she was doing very well at defense so what do I know? I need to try to learn something about soccer before next season.
Some of those girls on the other team were really tall. John chastised me for this, "I thought you said Meredith was in the top percentage of her height?!" I had to remind him this team is for Kindergarteners, not just 5-year-olds, so some of them could have been a little older.
Here's a picture of my next soccer star. I think she'll be old enough to play next year. Look at all those bruises on her shins! I may need to get her the shin guards for everyday play!
Here's a picture of my next soccer star. I think she'll be old enough to play next year. Look at all those bruises on her shins! I may need to get her the shin guards for everyday play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment