

I had a birthday party on Saturday! My Grandma and Grandpa and Peggi and Camden and Hunter all came to see me. So now I'm 4. Mommy says I'm not really 4 until Wednesday but I already had my party so I'm 4 now. I got a doctor kit and some Moon Sand and a dress. I didn't want clothes but I guess it's pretty. Now I can't wait for it to get warm enough so I can wear it. I've already given all of my stuffed animals and relatives their shots and checked their hearts. And I played with the sand and only got a little bit on the floor.
Mommy asked me what kind of cake I wanted this year and I wanted a purple cake. So that's what I got. It was so pretty - it had sprinkles on it. And, it was chocolate inside. I love chocolate! I had 2 pieces of cake and 2 scoops of ice cream - it was ahh-licious!

No comments:
Post a Comment