Anyway, I figured the kids would sleep late today and since I was up I might as well do something (not too energetic, of course) so I started scanning the pile I had from the end of school. After 2 hours, 3 of the kids had just gotten up and my scanner had locked up. I'm hoping it was just overheated and will come back around but it is 5 years old so we'll see. Anyway. . .
There was a bunch of Meredith's artwork in there. Mostly colorful drawings of rainbows and fairies and flowers and hearts and I Love You's.
Annette ~ I was supposed to give you this airplane picture when I flew up to New York.
TinkerBell and Friends
Stephanie sliding down a rainbow after finding a pot of gold and Meredith underneath congratulating her.Then . . .
There was this one.
{read the #s,
Nicy head says: 1) Ah!
Meany head says: 2) She did it!
Nicy head says: 3) He's lying
Nicy head is also crying while
Meany head is breathing fire.}
and . . .



1 comment:
Uh, I want my picture...I like it. Oh, heck, I'll just copy and paste it to my sight....its faster.
Post a Comment