Seems like I get to snuggle and spend one on one time with all the kids. Except Meredith. She always seems to be the one who can entertain herself the best. So I need to start making sure she gets her time with Mommy too.
So Thursday night I took her with me to Younkers. They have winter coats on sale for 60% off! And I've been needing a nicer jacket. So I got a red wool coat for $88. (It was $220. And it was also my Christmas present from Paula.) I also got me 2 shirts and Meredith a shirt - all for 60% off.
Then we went to the Olive Garden. (Probably won't go there again - the food wasn't all that great.) But we had a wonderful time talking. When she grows up, she wants to be a Mom, an astronaut, a cowgirl, and a teacher. We didn't get home until about 11pm. She said she had a good time.

1 comment:
I'm feeling a little neglected. When do I get my one on one time with you?
Post a Comment