She didn't want new shoes. She liked her "Tinkerbell" shoes and wanted to wear them always.
But they looked like this. . .
You may not be able to tell but the toe of the right foot is almost worn through.
So we went and found some new "Tinkerbell" shoes. They're a little big but not much. They're size 2 because there was no size 1 to be found and WE MUST HAVE TINKERBELL SHOES!
Do you know what size her old shoes were? Size 12. Yeah. They were WAY too small.
Don't tell Dad I let his granddaughter walk around in too small shoes. He has a phobia about that. He still claims that the reason his feet are messed up today is because his mother let him wear too small shoes/boots.
__________
In other feet news. . . My Dad's little toes and my little toes have messed up toenails. They kinda like grow straight up instead of out like normal people's. Meredith had one little toe like that BUT it seems to have fixed itself. The last time I cut her toenails, it was almost perfect.
That kind of makes me sad. Now none of my kids have my messed up little toes.
Well, I guess I'll just be happy that they can wear sandles without being self-conscious about their toenails.

No comments:
Post a Comment