My poor baby is sick.
Steffi & Philip & I have been sick for awhile with colds but we seem to be over it now. It hung around for awhile but they don't have to go anywhere and can lay around on the couch or play quietly if they're not feeling well. Or whine incessently and demand to be held - which is usually what they choose to do.
Anyway, Meredith put herself to bed last night at 7:30. She got up a little later though and we all watched "Young Frankenstein." (We only had time to watch half of it before bed.) John put the kids to bed and she was asleep before I went in there for prayer. I took her temperature and it was just a touch high. This morning it was normal but she got out of bed, sat on the couch, and laid her head down on the arm. I asked if she wanted to go to school and she shook her head 'no.' I asked if she wanted to go back to bed and she shook her head 'yes.'
She's still sleeping. It's 11:00. And the little ones were in her room yelling at one point.
She must be sleeping pretty good too. She's not coughing anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment