Friday, September 19, 2008

A Cinderella Story

Right now I am little and I am trapped here doing lots of work. I have to put my shoes in the box and my dirty clothes in the hamper and pick up toys and be nice to my sister and brothers and put clean clothes in my drawers. ...But one day I will get married to a prince. And I will kiss him through my veil because that is how I think it should go.


Mom: Who are you going to marry, Meredith?

M: My boyfriend.

Mom: Julien? Isn't he your boyfriend?

M: No! He's my boyfriend at school but I'm not marrying him. I'm going to marry Harry Potter.

Mom: Harry Potter - your invisible friend?

M: Yes. And who is the girl?

Mom: Hermione.

M: Hermione is my friend too. She's invisible too. And she's going to be at my wedding.

(I hope she'll be wearing a DRESS under her veil!)

1 comment:

Netter said...

For the record...if she ever gets married at a Nudist camp...I'm not coming. I'll send her a lovely present and a sweet note but there is no way parts of my body are seeing daylight. Not happening.

Trust me, they'll thank me for it. The wedding photos would be scary.

Photobucket