Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Get to Go to School

...in the fall. Mommy signed me up at the kindergarten registration last week. I get to go to Hayden's school with him. I'm so excited.

Mommy's Note: I don't know if I've mentioned it before but Meredith has an invisible friend. His name is Harry Potter. He's not THE Harry Potter because this one doesn't know any magic. He is just Meredith's friend. Normally, we don't even know he is around. He doesn't talk to me like "Pretend Guy" used to. But sometimes, when she is playing tea party or train, I notice that she will leave a space for Harry Potter. When we went to registration, she buckled him in beside her and informed me that Harry Potter is also 4, almost 5, and I needed to register him for Kindergarten too. However, she does know he is pretend because she didn't really make me register him, in fact she forgot about him in her excitement to talk to the lady at the school.

No comments:

Photobucket