Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Little Kitty

We have a little kitty. He's supposed to be an outside cat but right now he lives in a cage on our porch. He's gray and his name is "Tex." I like to play with him all the time. Sometimes I get to play with him by myself. I found a really cool game to play with him. I found a spray bottle on the porch and sprayed it at him. Then Mom saw me and she freaked out and yelled at me and sent me to my room and then she had to give Tex a bath with dog shampoo which he didn't like at all. Actually, the spray stuff was called turtle wax. I don't know where she put it now - I can't find it. But Tex still likes me.

Now I have to go eat my chicken nuggets. They're "a-lic-ious!"

1 comment:

Netter said...

LOL....Meredith! I bet you had one shiney kitten for a little while anyway.

Photobucket